GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Products
Products made with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabrics are built to last and are easy to care for. Routine care and maintenance for GORE® WINDSTOPPER® products will ensure the highest performance and extended life of your garments.
- Machine wash on regular cycle at 40°C (140°F).
- Tumble dry.
- If, necessary, iron on low heat.
Important: Other components on your garment or gloves may be adversely affected by the care process for the specified fabric. Check the care label before proceeding, and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
To clean gloves with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric,
- Remove stains by using a pre-wash treatment, and be sure to rinse the gloves well.
- Depending on the manufacturer’s instructions, wash the gloves in warm water by hand or in a machine.
- Do not use bleach on the gloves.
- Squeeze extra water from the gloves by starting at the fingertips and moving to the wrist; do not twist the gloves.
- Drip-dry the gloves with the fingers facing upward.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions if you want to dry-clean the gloves