GORE® CROSSTECH® Fabric
Protective gear that includes GORE® CROSSTECH® fabric requires special care; however, cleaning the fabric itself does not require any special equipment or solutions. Simply follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning the gear. For best results:
- Machine wash warm, rinse thoroughly, and tumble dry on warm setting.
- Use delicate care settings.
- Use a low-sudsing powdered detergent.
- Do no use chlorinated bleach or fabric softeners, which may affect the textile strength and color.
- Avoid puncturing the fabric because this will compromise the protective barrier.
To clean gloves with GORE® CROSSTECH® glove inserts, follow the manufacturer’s instructions, keeping the following in mind:
- Do not wring gloves. To remove excess water, always squeeze from the fingertips to the cuffs.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Avoid puncturing the GORE® CROSSTECH® glove inserts because this will compromise the protective barrier.
Cleaning boots with GORE® CROSSTECH® footwear fabric does not require any special equipment or solutions. Simply follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning the exterior, possibly with a cloth or brush, lukewarm water, and mild soap. The durable, liquid-proof attributes of this fabric are not affected by shoe polish, silicone, oil, or leather conditioners.