Oil & Gas
Flame resistant, waterproof, breathable outerwear
GORE® FR Apparel
GORE® FR Apparel delivers an optimal combination of protection, comfort, and durability for Oil & Gas industrial applications.
Constructed with GORE-TEX® PYRAD® laminates GORE® FR Apparel foul weather outerwear is durably resistant to flame, petroleum and common oil based muds while offering an unsurpassed combination of environmental protection, breathable comfort and minimal bulk.
GORE® FR Apparel enhances worker safety by reducing risk of injury from a broad range of industrial threats and hazardous conditions.
GORE® FR Apparel ensures worker comfort by increasing range of motion, minimizing bulk, and reducing the effects of moisture build-up across a wide range of environmental conditions and varying work rates.
Safety & Protection
- Flash-fire resistant
- Foul weather protective - rain, wind, snow
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2733-09
- ASTM F1891-12 EBT = 8.8 cal/cm2
- Hot water/hot liquid splash and steam resistant
- Petroleum and oil based mud resistant
- HI-VIS trim per ANSI/ISEA 107-15, Class O, Type 1 and CSA Z96-15, Class 1, Level 2
- Lightweight and flexible
- Waterproof and windproof
- Breathable for excellent moisture management
Durability & Care
- Abrasion & snag resistant
- Cold crack resistant in extreme low temperatures
- Easy clean & care with reduced risk of residual contaminants
WARNING: GORE-TEX® PYRAD® garments are designed for accidental or short duration exposure to flame. It is not intended for extended exposure to flame or heat. It should not be used for fire entry or fire fighting applications. In order to provide the intended protection to the wearer, the garment must be worn properly and care instructions must be followed. No product including garments, footwear, or handwear can offer absolute protection, even when new, and their protective properties decline with wear, tear, and abrasion and other damage associated with use. W. L. Gore & Associates makes no guarantee of how the product will perform in actual use.